I was Born & Brought up in Sirsa, Haryana, India. I was born on 3rd of February 2001, which is considered as national carrot cake day, Like most of the people I blow the candles and cut the cake on my birthday. I am a full-time student at St. Lawrence college majoring in Business. I have a lot of goals and a heart full of dreams. I am here in canada to achieve something so that i can make my parents feel proud !
- Joint family 5 members
- One sibling (elder brother)
- Both parents are teachers
- My mother always taught me to thank god and always join hands before eating food.
- My parents are my strength
- I completed my schooling from the same school till 12th from DAV centenary public school, sirsa
- Regularly Participated in Co curriculum activities like dancing, anchoring
- Got many prizes in the dance competitions (inspiration Mother)
- Started Studying B.com at national girls’ college & gave IELTS at the same time after that got an offer letter and came here.
- Currently Pursuing business course at St. Lawrence
- Always interested in food industry so, I started my first job as a crew member at McDonald’s, Maintained high standards of customer service during high-volume and in a very fast-paced environment. Communicated clearly and positively with co-workers and management. Handled currency and credit transactions quickly and accurately
- After that got a chance to be a shift leader at “five guys burger and fries.” Maintained high standards of customer service during high-volume, very fast-paced environment. Communicated clearly and positively with coworkers and management. Handled currency and credit transactions quickly and accurately
- Basic math skills;
- ability to accurately total guest checks, account for cash and inventory
- Ability to perform the basic computer and POS system.
- Basic knowledge about creating websites, managing excel.
Immigration To Canada
- Completed 12th and started b.com but my dream was to study abroad so I decided that I should go to Canada for higher studies.
- Started preparing for the IELTS with my brother and scored overall 6.5 band.
- After that applied for an offer letter.
- Done with all the process then it was a very emotional moment to leave the hometown and parents and to start a new life on my own!
- Hard to live without parents but after that started exploring new things
- Every day was challenging but after 2 to 3 weeks I started taking everything as an opportunity and tried to involve my self in new things and made some new friends.
- Canada taught me the life lessons how to survive in the difficult situations, how to deal with different kinds of people, how to manage your expenses & your work with studies.
- I found some friends who treated me like a family, but no one was able to take place of the family members
- Well, beside all this Canada is beautiful and I visited many places and here is the short video of my 2 years of Canada journey till now.